visa empire logo
Student Visa


This visa allows you to stay in Australia and study full time in a recognized education institution for up to a period of five years in line with your enrolment. Here at Visa Empire, we have helped number of students overseas and herein Australia to choose the best nominated institutions for them. This visa allows international students to pursue their career in there required field of study. Student Visa subclass (TU 500) allows you to have multiple entries in and out of Australia. You can work for limited or unlimited hours for up to forty hours a fortnight depending upon the course you’re enrolled. Primary school children enrolled in years 1-4 will generally only be granted a student visa for a maximum period of three years.

 If you wish to stay longer after this visa, you must apply for a new Student visa. If your student visa expires before your graduation, you might be eligible for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). Moreover, this requires you to obtain a letter from your education provider with the date of your graduation. If you hold or held a student visa and completed specific qualifications in Australia in the last six months, you might be eligible for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). If you are a recent engineering graduated from a recognized institution you might be eligible for the Skilled Recognition Graduate visa (subclass 476). If you want to stay longer or face any unforeseen circumstances, you must apply for a new visa that suits your circumstances. You can now apply in vet sector including diplomas of all kinds along with level one universities.

 You can be in and out of Australia when you apply for a student visa. You can now check the processing time of your student visa on department of home affairs website. Candidate applying for a student visa must meet Australian visa conditions in accordance with Australian Laws.

With this visa you can?

      You can include family members while you lodge your visa application. For student visas, your family member is:

1)    Partner

2)    Parents

3)    Dependent child who is unmarried and has not turned 18years of age


·          Additional charges for each family member who gets tagged within you application.

·           Mandatory requirement for health checks and police check by the department of home affairs.

Click the link and estimate the charges you may need to pay for lodgement of your visa: .

Scroll to Top
Open chat
Scan the code
Hello 👋
Can we help you?