A temporary or permanent partner visa is granted to the de facto partner, spouse or fiancé of an Australian citizen or permanent resident. A parent visa is also granted to parents of a child or children who are living in Australia to give them a chance to stay with their children permanently.

All information listed here can be changed with changing nature of regulations and policies of Department of Home Affairs of Australia. Its highly recommended to always check department’s website – www.homeaffairs.gov.au and/or visit registered migration agent for detailed and updated information.

Scroll to Top