visa empire logo
Visa Empire


 Australia requires skilled and experienced immigrants from around the world to make up for certain skill deficiencies. There are many ways to stay in Australia, each suitable for people in slightly different situations. Here at Visa Empire, we help those looking for a qualified visa in Australia and find the right visa option for them before using our experience and expertise to realize their dreams. We have grown to be one of Australia’s leading qualified immigrant visa specialists.If you are a skilled person who wish to live and work in Australia, you may now apply for Australian Skilled Visa. Here at Visa Empire, we help with all kinds of Australian Skilled migration visas that can lead you migrate to Australia.


 Skilled Independent (189) and Skilled State Sponsored (190) visas are granted to skilled professionals who qualify for the General Skilled Migration Program and can score a minimum of 65 points. The application involves being granted an invitation under Expression of Interest (EOI) to lodge a Permanent Residence visa application.


Skilled Provisional Regional Visas (491) are granted for five years on the other hand can be applied for by skilled workers who wants to work and live in regional parts of Australia. This provides a pathway entry to apply for a permanent visa after three years. This application required a sponsor by a state or territory in regional Australia or by a family member living in reginal part of Australia. 


The 189 visa is a point- tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an Australian employer, family member or nominated by a state or territory. Applicants must obtain a minimum of 65 points on the point assessment to be eligible to apply for the skilled independent visa subclass (189). To apply for the visas, an applicant must submit an expression of interest (EOI) and be invited by SkillSelect. Upon receiving an invitation to apply for the visa, you have around sixty days to submit your application. With a skilled independent (subclass 189) visa, visa holders and their families can live, work and study in Australia as permanent residents. 


Skilled worker visas subclass (190) is point-checked permanent visas for skilled workers recommended by the Australian State or Territory Government. Applicants must achieve a minimum score of 65 points to qualify for a qualified designated visa (subclass 190) and must be nominated by the Government of a Participating State or Territory of Australia. To apply for this visa, you must submit a Statement of Interest (EOI) and be invited by SkillSelect.Furthermore, 190 visa holders can stay in Australia permanently, work and study in Australia and can travel to and from Australia. Applicants must have an occupation on the relevant occupation list, a successful skill assessment for the relevant occupation and at least component English. With 190 visa applicants may be able to include the following families in their application i.e., partner, dependent children, dependent children of a partner.


The 491 visa allows skilled workers to reside in the Australian region for up to 5 years. You must be invited to apply for this visa. To do this, you need to submit a statement of Interest (EOI). 491 visa holders can live, work and study in Australia for up to 5 years, includes close relatives, learn in Australia, and can transition to permanent residence (if qualified).


Calculate your points click here



Click the link and estimate the charges you may need to pay for lodgement of your visa:

Scroll to Top
Open chat
Scan the code
Hello 👋
Can we help you?